Download Our FREE Whitepaper to Learn the Essential Steps to Recover Your Data When Disaster Strikes!
Have you ever been under a tight project deadline when suddenly your hard drive failed? What would you do in that situation? How would you recover your data in time to meet that deadline? Are you an SMB that handles client data? What would you do if disaster struck and caused you to lose clients' entrusted data? Data recovery is essential to your business.
This free whitepaper answers all of your questions about disaster preparedness, disaster recovery and more, including:
- how to spot the signs of a failing hard drive
- why you shouldn't try to fix it yourself - or keep using the hard drive!
- how an IT company can recover your data and prevent future failures
- what "hidden fees" other IT companies may try to charge you when recovering your data
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Today, the only time I ever deal with IT issues is when [iCorps] comes in for its regular hardware review, because everything just runs the way it should. All of the constant failures, things getting hung up, that just doesn’t happen anymore."
- Ken Brooks, Project Controller, Delphi Construction, Inc.